Kiawah Island Art and House Tour
Friday, April 8, 2 – 6pm
$55 per person includes the five house tour, light refreshments throughout the afternoon at one of the homes, and an admission pass to the Gibbes.
- The 11th annual Kiawah Island Art and House Tour, sponsored by the member auxiliary group, Gibbes, etc., features five stunning Kiawah Island homes.
- All ticket proceeds fund special exhibitions and art education programs at the museum.
- Tickets will be mailed to purchasers.
- NEW THIS YEAR: An Online Art Auction and your opportunity to bid on 20 works of art donated by local, regional, and nationally acclaimed artists. Visit BiddingforGood.com to view the art and place your bid between March 18 and April 8!
- Click here to purchase your ticket to the Kiawah Art and House Tour.
Take a day trip from Charleston…
Visit Bohicket Marina and Village, stroll the boardwalk, browse the stores, enjoy the view from Red’s Ice House deck, sample Low country fare at Rosebank Café…
Don’t forget to…
Drop into the Dunes Properties office on the main thoroughfare and chat to the ladies of our Kiawah Seabrook Group. We are here to address all your real estate needs on Kiawah, Seabrook, Johns and Wadmalaw Islands.